A blog can be a useful tool for not only lead generation but also for income generation, beyond your current business. As your blog starts to gain attention, so will the advertisers. You can earn a nice income, on the side, from blogging!
Not all blogs are profitable but if you know the tricks then your odds are greatly increased. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. SEO, search engine optimization, is necessary. We help with that! Be sure to fill out your form to get your blog listed in the local directory listening. This guarantees you the top spot in your area. When people are searching, for your business, you show up first! The more attention you can attract to your blog, the better!
2. Incorporate Google Ads inside your blog posts. Google revenue increases when the ads are in your posts and not on the side. People are more likely to notice them when they are reading your posts. The more clicks the ads get, the more income you generate!
3. Keep your blog clean and simple. Do not clutter your blog with ads. One or two ads, strategically placed, or better yet in your articles, will assure success.
4. Use affiliate marketing. Look into affiliate programs that generate additional income. There are several, such as ClickBank, Commission Junction, Amazon, or LinkShare. Just a simple link or banner in your post can make all the difference. Make sure to be writing about something relevant to the ad you are posting. Chitika Ads are also a money-earning tool to look into as well.
5. Apply social media. Do not underestimate the power of social media. Income is big right now from social media marketing. Make sure your blog has all the links and use our share tools to posts your articles to your social media sites. Allow your readers to share or tweet your posts. Keep your social media fresh and vibrant. You want your readers coming back for more. Our Market Place has all the widgets for a successful media campaign.
Blogging can help to propel your business to the next level and give you a sideline income generator if you take the time and put in the effort. As long as you have a blog, you might as well make the most of it, Happy Blogging!